Grand Worthy Advisor Reception
Adventure Awaits at Rainbow Falls
Pierce County Rainbow officially invites you to share in the pleasure of honoring
Miss Jenna Rees, 2019 Grand Worthy Advisor, of Washington Idaho.
The Grand Worthy Advisor’s Reception will be held May 11th, 2019. Included in this packet you will find the information about our Grand Worthy Advisor’s Reception. Following are some key points:
- Registration forms are due April 15, 2019.
- Registration postmarked after April 15th, will incur a $5 per person late fee.
- All girls attending the slumber party must have a medical permission slip and movie authorization as published on the nwrainbow.org website. The permission slip must be returned with your registration. There will be a light breakfast provided for those attending the slumber party.
- The Grandie Bazaar will be held prior to the Reception at Puyallup’s Hall. To reserve a table for the Grandie Bazaar please email Brynn Zirkle at email@example.com
- Registration opens at 12:00 on Saturday May 11th at Puyallup’s Hall
- There will not be room at Sumner’s Hall for anyone other than meeting attendees and seamstresses for the dress reveals. A number of shops and restaurants are within walking distance while you wait. The Farmer’s Market will be open in Puyallup and we are planning other activities. Check the Rainbow Connection and nwrainbow.org for updates closer to the event.
Pierce County District looks forward to having you join us honor Jenna!